Micah Wotring - Weathering Winter

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Well, once you finish with school, work normally follows. Though school can be a drag, working for the rest of your life can be even more so. IME very few people "luck into" jobs that they really love... they're stuck working at jobs they "have" to do to make enough money to survive (and MAYBE do some of the things they actually do love to do). Then they look back and think how much nicer it was to be in school. :idunno

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
That is pretty much it @Latestarter. School for most is 13 years, 17 if they go to college. Some of course get more advanced degrees. Time off at Christmas, again in the spring, another couple of months plus off in the summer.

Then there is work. Lasts far longer with nowhere near as much time off and you have to pay the bills. But some people do manage to have a career doing something they love. Hope it works out that way for all the youngin's here in the herd!

micah wotring

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
True true...life ain't easy! I shouldn't complain about doing school because I really am blessed right now to be living on my parents and getting so many breaks and such! I am going to try to work my way through college so that I can get the job I want. That job would be any job in which I can support a family and still have time to do things I enjoy. (raising animals, riding dirt bike, making YouTube videos, etc.)

But yes, I'm thankful for how my life is right now!!

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your cousin!

Life is hard and is defentily a fact everyone has to face. But not to forget there is so much fun and joy to be found in life!

Latest posts