New here!

CrazyAboutAnimals

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for having me!

I decided to join because i have rabbits among other animals (cats, chickens, fish), and would love to learn more about them.

Also, though i don't have goats, sheep, cows, etc i would love to learn about them, (and who knows maybe someday get some!)

Thanks again for letting me join!

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
Hi there!! Welcome to BYH!! You will meet a ton of great people on here and will learn a lot about all kinds of animals!! When I got on here they were sooo much help with my farm..I don’t know where I’d be today without them!! What kind of rabbits do you have now? How many? Are you breeding for fun? Will you sell them? I have New Zealand and California...I breed and cross breed them. Right now I have, over...50..I did just sell a bunch, but I had another doe kindle last night with 7! There are all kids of rabbit threads on here that you can read through to get some good tips!! I have chickens and fish too...lots of other animals too! We love pictures on here, so feel free to post some...and we look forward to learning more about your animals and you!! Also, most of us have journals...to tell each other about our farms, our lives and then we each give each other advice , and it really helps us all to get to know each other great!! Like, mine is called C&D Farming,...oh what a life! They are listed under the social threads....welcome to BYH!!

CrazyAboutAnimals

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Hi there!! Welcome to BYH!! You will meet a ton of great people on here and will learn a lot about all kinds of animals!! When I got on here they were sooo much help with my farm..I don’t know where I’d be today without them!! What kind of rabbits do you have now? How many? Are you breeding for fun? Will you sell them? I have New Zealand and California...I breed and cross breed them. Right now I have, over...50..I did just sell a bunch, but I had another doe kindle last night with 7! There are all kids of rabbit threads on here that you can read through to get some good tips!! I have chickens and fish too...lots of other animals too! We love pictures on here, so feel free to post some...and we look forward to learning more about your animals and you!! Also, most of us have journals...to tell each other about our farms, our lives and then we each give each other advice , and it really helps us all to get to know each other great!! Like, mine is called C&D Farming,...oh what a life! They are listed under the social threads....welcome to BYH!!
Thank you so much!!!
I am looking forward to learning so many new things!
I just have two rabbits right now, both Lionheads i believe, one is Albino, and the other is gray and white (see avatar.)
I am not breeding them, though maybe one day i will.
Thanks for the suggestions and the welcome.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @CrazyAboutAnimals,

:welcome ! Miss @Duckfarmerpa1 is right -- there are all kinds of helpful people here. I hope you will consider starting a journal about yourself and your homestead. To do so, go to the "Forums" tab on the home page, then down near the bottom will be the group "Social", then the forum "Member's 'BackYardHerds' Journals". The very first thread there is a guide to how to start your journal. Again, welcome aboard!

Senile Texas Aggie

YourRabbitGirl

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for having me!

I decided to join because i have rabbits among other animals (cats, chickens, fish), and would love to learn more about them.

Also, though i don't have goats, sheep, cows, etc i would love to learn about them, (and who knows maybe someday get some!)

Thanks again for letting me join!
and you are very much welcome. hope to hear from you soon. have a great day!