New litter on the way

countrygirl1178

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Sadly my himi gave birth but when i went to check they were all dead......hopefully Claude has better luck

countrygirl1178

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
The real bummer is i wasn't expecting any didn't know she was pregnant

countrygirl1178

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I did put her in with buck but they chased each other around the cage more then anything but he managed to fall off her ONCE so i didnt give it any thought since i have been trying to breed my black ND doe and lilac otter ND buck for months and nothing he has fallen off her MANY times but still no babies on January 1 he fell off her 4 times so im keeping my fingers crossed

countrygirl1178

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the kind words ........now im going to go off subject and ask for prayers for my great grandson 4 months old has been in the hospital more than at home he stops breathing last time he had to be air lifted cause the ambulance people had trouble keeping him breathing thanks ahead of time

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks to all for the kind words ........now im going to go off subject and ask for prayers for my great grandson 4 months old has been in the hospital more than at home he stops breathing last time he had to be air lifted cause the ambulance people had trouble keeping him breathing thanks ahead of time

Dead bunnies are a bummer, but they are a mere annoyance compared to a sick baby. Praying for your great-grandson!:fl

Claude

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Well my doe finally kindled at around 3PM my fiancé went out to check and she was in the box not moving so she stood back and waited and after about 10 minutes she hopped out and she could just see the little ones working their way into all the hair she pulled. I just got home from work and went to check and count. She had 10 in this litter all alive and moving.