CmillTexas

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Just wanted to say hi 😊. Very new to this thread. Have owned goat's when we lived in Florida. My 3 children raised goats, hogs, steers and rabbits for 4-H. We had a whethered Boar pygmy boar and a alpine newbian. All sweet. My husband and I moved from the city to the country, and recently cleared our land, so now I'm in the process of getting some small animals. I hope to learn more and refresh my mind again!
Thank you for having me!

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
Whereabouts? There are several members located in Texas.
We have a place outside Sulphur Springs that we are in the process of relocating to from California. Our kids have also raised dairy goats, Boers, market sheep, hogs, veal calves, replacement heifers while in 4-H. We currently have a flock of around 40 head of White Dorper sheep. Along with Josie the Mule, Skittles the TWH, and Sage the Mustang. And of course, 2 (soon to be 3) LGDs. Our relocation will take the rest of the year since we have to build sheep/LGD fences before we can transport our flock. LOL

CmillTexas

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Whereabouts? There are several members located in Texas.
We have a place outside Sulphur Springs that we are in the process of relocating to from California. Our kids have also raised dairy goats, Boers, market sheep, hogs, veal calves, replacement heifers while in 4-H. We currently have a flock of around 40 head of White Dorper sheep. Along with Josie the Mule, Skittles the TWH, and Sage the Mustang. And of course, 2 (soon to be 3) LGDs. Our relocation will take the rest of the year since we have to build sheep/LGD fences before we can transport our flock. LOL
Around Pilot Point/Gainesville area, real close to the Oklahoma Border!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Trinity County, Texas! I’m between Crockett and Lufkin. Probably places you never heard of. I’m surprised to even see Trinity County on the map! East Texas!

I used to live in Lindale, north of Tyler. Moved here a year ago.

Glad you have joined the fun. Check out the Coffee thread. It’s our good morning thread.