newborn with skin issues - she's gone

Ms. Research

Herd Nerd On A Mission
Reaction score
peachick said:
I gotta tell you guys.
I didnt even cry when I saw her dead yesterday morning.
But reading your posts makes me cry...... your support, and your words are beautiful!
Thank you.

Ya know, after I took that sunset photo I never went back to check on her..... sure wish I did :(

I called the vet yesterday and left a message that BB died. Because the Dermatologist at Cornell wanted a tissue sample from her if/when she died.

OK enough of this sadness. My other goats are looking just too hairy and cute in their winter fluff..... I'll take photos soon. It will be good to get my attention back on them.

Also, for those of you that know me on BYC. I'll be posting wheaten egg auctions soon... if its anything like last year, it should be quite entertaining!!
How's Elvira? And her beautiful daughter who's name, please forgive me, has slipped my mind. Black and white beauty is what I remember.

Can't wait to see pics!

K

peachick

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Elvira is getting even more hair... if you can believe that! Her bangs now are so long they hang past her nose! Her beautiful little daughter Ivy
is becoming just as stunning. She is very hairy, getting bangs and a beard.... so darn cute!
She needs some grooming but Id love to get some updated photos of her. It's warm today, maybe I'll get some grooming done.

doxiemoxie

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Last nights sunset was incredible
Looks like a hug from God saying "Thank you for taking care of my creation"

I am so sorry and sad that BB left so soon. But like everyone else here, I am grateful for all your time and effort and for sharing with us. I hope your grief will bearable.

I also saw Ivy's pics and she's a little cutie!

SmallFarmGirl

Smiley Crazy
Reaction score
doxiemoxie said:
Last nights sunset was incredible
Looks like a hug from God saying "Thank you for taking care of my creation"

I am so sorry and sad that BB left so soon. But like everyone else here, I am grateful for all your time and effort and for sharing with us. I hope your grief will bearable.

I also saw Ivy's pics and she's a little cutie!
Thats so pretty and true Doxiemoxie.

GLENMAR

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:hugs I have not been on here in a while. Sorry to hear about your little kid.