Nigerians in Kentucky

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I actually bought a used 06 Kubota bx2350 that I'm chasing on and off starting issues. I replaced the main fuse. Worked for a bit but now I'm replacing all the safety switches 🤞
I would just put a jumper cable in them, basically complete the circuit from one wire to the next and be done forever with them.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
As we lay the ground work we are trying to meet USDA guidelines to get certified so we can hopefully by next year to start commercial sales. We have a two bay midsize steel building that one half is the work shop the other half we are turning into the dairy/commercial kitchen. Their are not many goat diaries in our area so we are hoping for local sales to start.
You might want to check out Cowgirl Creamery in California. She started out really small (I think similar to you) and is now huge - and their goat cheeses are amazing.

The Dairy Ferry

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
I'll look it up thanks so much.... I know research never ends but it's the hands on im really enjoying.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Great minds think alike - here's the link for the show that Mike Rowe did with the Cypress Grove creamery (another goaty dairy):

Latest posts