Old Skulker Finally posting

Starwag

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hi, I'm a sheep farmer. I haven't posted before, because I was always happy with the vet care I received, but our old vet has recently retired, leaving our area completely without a large animal vet, amid the government removal of antibiotics from the shelves. This has left a large problem, and I must now turn to other farmers for help. I had hoped to get information on other farmers' experiences with treating with a second dose of LA200 for the treatment of mastitis. I wanted to know if anyone had had any adverse reactions in their animals after the second dose. However, I think I must need to post here first before I have access to post on any other health forums. So here I am.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
I just replied to one of your posts. First, yes, give your ewe a second dose. Second, welcome to the forum. Tell us a little about your farm and sheep. We love pictures so feel free to post all you want to.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
Welcome. Glad you sought us out.

We're not vets but, animal raisers/breeders with a good amount of experience over the years. Yeah, the OTC limits have created concern for many. A good many stocked as much as practical ahead.

Share some of your experience. It's how we learn.