Pastor Dave's Highlights

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
My husband was losing his memory on statins, it was getting bad, he had to get off the statin.

I started taking Black Seed Oil for arthritis pain, it helps, but it also lowers blood pressure. I took 2 capsules in the morning and 2 at night. Oops. My blood pressure is always 120 over 60 and it dropped to 99 over 50. So I had to back off, now I take 1 in the morning to help with the arthritis inflammation. Sometimes I take 1 at night. Maybe it would help you with your blood pressure. Does it really do all that is claimed? Who knows, but it sure lowered my blood pressure.

https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Soft...rd_wg=gZdXk&psc=1&refRID=5ME7SZJFQMTCDPG6QMDH

https://www.diamondherbs.co/black-seed-oil-benefits/

https://www.selfhacked.com/blog/top...-the-panacea-black-cumin-seed-nigella-sativa/

I have used a bloodroot salve for skin cancers. It kills the cancer and the roots, the roots draw up and the cancer falls out. Maybe you could find a homeopathic healer and give it a try.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well Bay, here are some baler pics. I'm thinking it must be Case or Massey according to color. :gig
View attachment 50398 View attachment 50399 View attachment 50400 View attachment 50401 View attachment 50402 View attachment 50403 View attachment 50404 View attachment 50405

I will drive it up and down the length of the field and bale right out in the windrows, but there was a threat of rain so I raked it all into the truck bed and brought it up to the shed to work.

You got it wrong, that is a Kubota! That is a cool contraption, perfect for small hay fields like you are doing.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Putting the hernia surgery off is just going to make it worse. DH had his 3rd hernia surgery mid January 2017. Due to the weight restrictions he wasn't allowed to go back to work until March.

Yah when I had my double sided inguinal hernia repair in 2014, we had a son that was 9 mos old and couldn't understand why Daddy couldn't pick him up. I had mine a few months after my Dad had his that he had lived with 50 years. His was a major ordeal. The earlier ones I had done have held up ok, but I noticed the abdominal hernia two years ago after baling with a neighbor. The main thing I am concerned with is feed sacks and drop pans. They can get pretty heavy.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Consult with Surgeon resulted in him telling me he believes it's not a hernia in my abdomen but a separation of my stomach muscles producing protrusion. This would mean no surgery. CT scan with contrast tomorrow of abdomen and pelvis. Go back Monday to discuss scan. My question was how do I treat it and deal with the pain. He said weight loss and core strengthening. I said I have lost a little which has given me more energy and less inflammation. Pants already looser and my BP was lower too. However, I haven't been able to work out to strenghten my core or lose weight because of subsequent bulge and pain. I guess that will be discussed more Monday because he was outta the room pretty quick when deciding he wasn't operating. One step at a time I guess. Weight loss and BP in check, then get with Primary for core strengthening.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Well, can you blame him for leaving rapidly? I mean you just cost him his next new car... probably a very expensive one too... ;) Average surgery starts at 6 figures and goes up from there. Hope there's a solution soon that works for you.

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
I'm glad it was something that doesn't need cutting. After my shoulder surgery the Doc recommended physical therapy and I went once. They had a jury rigged flex band hooked to a door that they acted like was prime equipment. I hope you do better than that. :)