Pastor Dave's Highlights

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
My team at work got called to conference room for a brief meeting after work. It was so my Lead could give us candy and a Christmas card. Part of what makes working 50+ hour weeks lately worth it. I work tomorrow and then have off til next Saturday. 2 of those days are personal days I took after Christmas, but still days off are days off. On a side note, a guy I work with that has a lot of goats is working with me to get some stock for next Spring/Summer.

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
That's nice that they cared enough to remember y'all for Christmas. Yes, you put in the hours, you do get paid for them, but the upcoming break will great for your whole family. And finding someone who can help you get a start in the goats is wonderful. Especially that you can also have someone in live person to go to if there are questions and conderns.

Mini Horses

Herd Master
Reaction score
It is nice to get a "thank you" from work! I work jobs that are rather impersonal at the employer level. The jobs are assigned, I go to my portal for assignments, perform & report online. My personal contact with a face to face is rare, 1 or 2 times a year max. There are occasional text or email -- pertaining to a job.

Enjoy your week at home. With kids out of school you can relax & "play". Down time is good.

Pastor Dave

Herd Master
Reaction score
Jam for Christmas from the Amish
20191226_182704.jpg

Latest posts