People want to come and look, but not buy, I say no. Am I a jerk?

CochinBrahmaLover=)

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well, we have never had problems with that 'cause all we have is chickens, and all our neighbors are sweet. The ONLY thing that has happened, is this 3 year old kid ran away from his dad to our house (we live like, 7 yards from them? Just a little woods seperating up but its a real short walk, you can see there house) because he had seen the chickens before and LOVED them. Not a big deal, just picked the kid up and walked him home, no biggie :) But we're getting 2 lambs soon, and the dogs in our neighbor hood (we do it even) just run around. Theres never any fights, and none of the dogs bother our chickens, but I'm getting worried they will bother out lambs. I don't mind tho cause all the dogs are A) Friendly, B) run off if we try and get them or C) Don't care. That and the lambs will be fenced in, but I may have to tell the neighbors and possibly intoduce the lambs to each dog to see whose the problem, but still, theres like 4 dogs in our neighbor hood, 6 if you include ours.

Southdown

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Sorry I sidetracked the topic.

Don't you hate it when people show up to hang out or walk around your farm without calling first? It's usually when you're in the middle of doing something or eating lunch.