Photography~growing your eye challenges # 1 ~on your belly

daisychick

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
I am playing with the removal tool, it is easy on the sky parts but man is it tough to get the wires out of the tiny branches parts. I will keep working on it. Thanks for the link on how to use it. :)

redtailgal

Reaction score
Really magnified the parts where there are branches.......it makes it easier.

WildRoseBeef

Range nerd & bovine enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_6611.jpg

Look up the cattle shed.

Around here the ground in most places is way too wet to be able to even lay down in, so I have to fool around without having the luxury of looking through the view-finder to focus. More guesswork than anything.

redtailgal

Reaction score
Wildrose........I like it. It's different, and I like different, lol.

We've had alot of pics turned in for this challenge. Can ya'll see how changing your perspective and angle can make a difference in your picture? It 's give something unique, makes YOUR pic stand out from the rest.

This is true for "artsy" pics or even day to day shots. Next time your photgraphing the kids.......lay down and watch them play, and take candid shots while you lay. Stand on the back of your truck to take pictures of your livestock...

This is esp true if you are advertising on your website. Everyone remembers what they see, but everyone will remember a more unique shot even MORE..............this sort of advertising will drive them back to your site and your products.

***I am seeing alot of horizontal pictures. Dont forget to turn that camera over and get some vertical shots from time to time.

HankTheTank

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I decided to give this one another shot, I like these better than my first two
5858_photography_001.jpg

5858_photography_002.jpg