Pics of our (forum members) dogs.

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Oh, it's that white stuff. But, the dogs are cute!

Good luck with the pot bellied pig (we have a pig section too. ;) )
Yes the white stuff.....and thanks for the encouragement on the PBP....Hubby cannot understand that a pig can be a pet also....and plus we have the space...I need to start a list in the Pig section ....Top 10 reasons owning a PBP is good for your soul...

2468herdsrgr8

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Pretty pups!
I love the Golden Retrievers! I friend brought one out to play one day, he loved the rich black mud in the creek! The owner was not to impressed with it, when it was time to load him up and take him home!

Yes ...he loves the pond ,the spring puddles,rain and mud..swimming he loves!....dead things...chicken poop...horse poop...you name it he loves it....He has his own personal pool that he will go lay in when he's hot and where I can wash him off at the end of the day....and at each door way he has his own personal towel to wipe him down ....he's so use to it that he knows the routine meanwhile the female black lab does NOT like water...dirt....swimming.....rain.....you can actually see her cringe her nose at the thought of going out on a rainy day...we have to push her out...

My brothers dogs just love it here.....but as you said they dont like putting them in the truck at the end of the day....The one photo is of my brother trying to get our dish working for us.So he could watch the Nascar RACE !!!..and thats his dog Sammy...a Golden doodle...normally a fluffy furry dog and Rex after some time in the pond...brother wasnt thrilled...:D.and then theres a photo of Rex and his pool and then Rex and my other brother hound frog hunting in the pond....
580_jennifers_b_day_aug_2007_016.jpg
580_bauers_country_vacation_april_2008_003.jpg
580_bauer_rex_and_the_frogs_and_birds_aug_2007_151.jpg

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
My hubby teases me that I have "city farm animals".

Here's Herbie, he is a nut! My daughter shows him in our County's 4H -

DSC_0095.jpg

This is Mac, he's my old man. He tries to help my son herd the animals. He's getting pretty good at it!

DSC_0009.jpg

This is Kippy, she's the princess of the house. She sucks on her stuffed toys.

DSC_0010.jpg

(I know this is only for dogs, but Kippy has her very own kitty. Hubby says it is definitely not a barn cat!)

MVC-033S.jpg

Farmer Kitty

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Kittylove.gif
Great pics. I really love the ones of Kippy and the one of her Kitty.

wynedot55

Old Bull
Reaction score
those are some great pics of your dogs.are those french bulldogs.

PattiXmas

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
wynedot55 said:
those are some great pics of your dogs.are those french bulldogs.
Close - boston terreirs. Frenchies ears are more rounded and they have monster heads. Bostons have a pointed ear. (At least you didn't guess mini -pit bulls. Believe it or not, they get called that all the time)

Latest posts