Pictures?

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Oh, and your not going to tell us what they are?
What kind of woodpecker?
What kind of crow?
Spider.....creepy. LOL. ;)
What kind of duck, and what the heck is on his head? He/she looks like a conehead or something. Cute! :love

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
laughingllama75 said:
Oh, and your not going to tell us what they are?
What kind of woodpecker?
What kind of crow?
Spider.....creepy. LOL. ;)
What kind of duck, and what the heck is on his head? He/she looks like a conehead or something. Cute! :love
I have no clue what kind of wood pecker that is.

The crow is just a crow with white feathers(I'm guessing)that hangs out around here and has learned when we do hay, food is easy to find!

I love spiders!

The duckling is a crested duck! It will end up with a big poof of feathers on it's head!

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Do all of your crows have white? Ours are all black-no imagination. :gig
:lol:
I loved those pics, I showed my DH last night, esp. the baby duck...I could just see him bracing for the question "can I please......" ;)

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
Farmer Kitty said:
Do all of your crows have white? Ours are all black-no imagination. :gig
We had 2 on the farm with white feathers this year, I had never seen it here before.
I guess this one knows I am bored with all black!
Maybe it will work on the floppy ear thing next?

laughingllama75

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
thanks for the explanation. :D
I like spiders too.....that one for some reason creeped me out. I bet he was a neck crawler. He looked like one. I used to have a mexican rosehair tarantula, she lived to with me for 13 years, not sure how old she was when I got her. She was cool. No one is "allowed" to kill spiders in my house, they have to get moved outside. but things that crawl on me when I'm not looking, they make me mad. LOL. And creep me out. :barnie
Funny the crow has white feathers......neat.
that baby duck still cracks me up. So, she will have a big crest, huh? neat.....I didn't know they started like THAT. She looks like she wants to be kissed. :love

Bronco Hollow

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Spiders? :ep

Sorry, I don't share your passion about them. Give me anything else, but not a spider, I scream and run like a little girl. I never seen so many BIG spiders until we moved here. When DH runs into the house and says 'you have to see this spider!' I know its going to be the size of a dinner plate.... Every October the tarantulas come out looking for mates, I'm not afraid of them for some reason and escourt them away from the house.

Great pictures BTW and I love the fogs!!!:D

Thewife

Likes frogs
Reaction score
laughingllama75 said:
thanks for the explanation. :D
I like spiders too.....that one for some reason creeped me out. I bet he was a neck crawler. He looked like one. I used to have a mexican rosehair tarantula, she lived to with me for 13 years, not sure how old she was when I got her. She was cool. No one is "allowed" to kill spiders in my house, they have to get moved outside. but things that crawl on me when I'm not looking, they make me mad. LOL. And creep me out. :barnie
Funny the crow has white feathers......neat.
that baby duck still cracks me up. So, she will have a big crest, huh? neat.....I didn't know they started like THAT. She looks like she wants to be kissed. :love
I have the no kill spider rule here too! The city girl step brats hated it! Bruiser ignores it and eats my pet spiders. I had a tarantula get loose in my house years ago. For almosr a year, I could not sleep in the dark! One day my sister happened to walk in and the tarantula was crawling on my couch!

All my other baby cresteds have just had a extra fuzzy bump when they hatch. According to others at BYChickens, this one will be fine. But I can't help but wonder if it's going ot be able to hold it's head up when that bump is covered with feathers!

homesteadingcowgirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I figured out the picture thing!!!

Here is a basket of eggs from my girls (the big one on top is from Turkey Lurkey (named by a 7 y/o ;) ), my Royal Palm
223_0421091622.jpg

Here is one of Buster (he will be et soon due to his attitude)
223_0421091623d.jpg

Dog the cat-he sat @ the bus stop w/ some friends & will play soccer, he loves to go on walks with his dog, Tonka
223_0419091102.jpg

Here is my brand new baby EE (please be a pullet) I have one more hopefully to hatch
223_0727091705b.jpg