Poka_Doodle's journal

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think it will be a long movie night for me tonight. I am pretty much crying still. My parents have decided that I have to give up my one rooster. His crow has brought joy in the hard times after a loss or something else. I will miss him badly, only two days and one night with him left to love him. He was paid for as a hen from Murray McMurray I have called him Shadow baby too. I can't write more with out more tears.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
It was a long night, I was up till 11:30. My mom says he will go tonight but I think my dad offered to wait till tomorrow

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
County fair is started, Cake decorating and cat interviews are finished with, chicken baths are tonight. We will be leaving early tomorrow to take the chickens with us to show.

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I know how delayed this is, but what are your opinions on if James Homes should be guilty of the death penelty or not?

Poka_Doodle

Herd Master
Reaction score
I got grand champ for showmanship yesterday!!! Now I will be doing round robin, any pointers? I have taken peaks hear and there but been pretty busy since fair started and been on BYC a lot more