powerball

bloonskiller911

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So I was wondering with the powerball so large, what would you do if you won the 900 million dollar jackpot.

my list seems endless for my hobby farm!!!!!

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Man... I was just looking at that... it was 800 million, and as I clicked away it changed so I went back and it's at 900 million... unbelievable. If nobody wins this (which is the largest single jackpot ever already) it would be well over a billion dollar jackpot come next wednesday... the past drawing which was already huge, there were 13 people that had all 5 #s and one of those had the power play, but none had the right powerball, so it could happen again. Amazing.

I'd be willing to share a billion dollar pot with 5-10 other folks...

I hate to say it, but if I did win, I don't think I'd be living (or working) on a farm... :hide

bloonskiller911

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
the numbers are so unrealistic, it would be hard to manage with out an accounting firm and a lawyer. I would definitely have a hobby farm still. With updated equipment and plenty of time to really enjoy it!!!

Ferguson K

Herd Master
Reaction score
First, I'd hire an accounting team. A financial advisor team, and a bottle of wine.

Then I would buy my mother a car and a home.

I'd buy my dream property that I've been drooling over. 100 acres. Plenty for me!

Then I would go back to work from the few days I took off to hire my advisors. Continue on as if nothing happened and tell no one.

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
In CA your name is made public as it is in 44 of our 50 states so good luck staying anonymous.

I would give most of mine away, set myself up to live a long and debt free life and then hide. :)

bloonskiller911

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
It is public here also.....I would change jobs due to liability issues but I would have to do something. I think full time hobby farm enthusiast is my ticket.