powerball

bloonskiller911

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I like everyone's thoughts and ideas. we would build a house, nothing grand but our forever home once our children have moved on!! we are currently in that process anyway since we had a house fire in October, but that the winning lottery would change a few things. Firstly my wife could have her dream kitchen and she could be come a stay at home mom again! I think that is out biggest dream. to set up trust funds for our children and for future generations, but to set them to be able to learn the importance of money and how it is earned and spent. I would never just give it to them!! I would pay for all college expenses though.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Oh my... just looked, already at 1.4 billion and it's only Monday morning... :ep may be even more than the 1.5 billion I anticipated for Wed. Maybe 1.65 billion? :ep I doubt it will happen, but just "IF"... If no winner on Wednesday, the pot by Saturday will be well over 2 billion dollars and if there's a single winner, and they take the lump sum, they will become the first ever instant billionaire! regardless... I'm just floored:th:th:th

Edit to add: the way these things normally seem to go, the single winner would be an 86 year old widow(er) living in FL, who bought one ticket on a lark...;)

bloonskiller911

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Oh my... just looked, already at 1.4 billion and it's only Monday morning... :ep may be even more than the 1.5 billion I anticipated for Wed. Maybe 1.65 billion? :ep I doubt it will happen, but just "IF"... If no winner on Wednesday, the pot by Saturday will be well over 2 billion dollars and if there's a single winner, and they take the lump sum, they will become the first ever instant billionaire! regardless... I'm just floored:th:th:th

Edit to add: the way these things normally seem to go, the single winner would be an 86 year old widow(er) living in FL, who bought one ticket on a lark...;)
YOU KNOW HOW THAT IS EXACTLY HOW IT WILL GO!!!!!

babsbag

Herd Master
Reaction score
I would hire a housekeeper and someone to prune my trees every winter. It's the little things in life; right?

Or else it is what is bugging you most at the moment...my house and my orchard.

Oh, I would hire someone to muck at the barn too.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
Tuesday morning... 1.5 billion...