rachels.haven's Journal

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
I get it sometimes with colds and sinus infections. I'm losing it again, btw. It's definitely getting old. :smack (illness in general). I think I'm going to try a sinus rinse like I would for a normal cold and see if that helps move the virus's effects on faster. My world smells like salt and vinegar potato chips without the chips! :weee (starting to feel better, btw) 24-48 bad hours then recovery time in it appears, in my case. Baby is improving too and seems just achy and tired. Kids are still grumpy, so probably achy and tired for them too. DH is busy jamming out on his piano like piano performance/comp people do, so I think he's on the mend too. He's a day behind so the respiratory stuff is still troubling him just a little but going by volume it sounds like he doesn't have a headache...

Note to myself, I started the goats on a new mineral today. Premier1 sells a goat mineral premix I'm testing out. I'm not finding what I like around here and freight on the stuff I used before is too pricey so mail order it is. 1 packet of premix, one goats not on pasture packet, 50 lbs of feeding salt.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
I think I'm going to try a sinus rinse like I would for a normal cold and see if that helps move the virus's effects on faster.

Rx: 1 lemon, squeezed
1 tablespoon honey
3 ounces Jack Daniels Black Label

Mix together and drink. Repeat as needed.

This will either cure you or you won't care. :)

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Feeling mostly better. Nasty respiratory thing.
16/26 hoof trims done. I think I'm going to need to sell a few does after kidding. Difficult feet.
Tomorrow, or the next day if I'm too sore, I'll be down to my difficult does-1 shy lamancha, 1 Dan nubian doeling, and a gang of angry dwarves. Cute and soon to be angry.

Latest posts