rachels.haven's Journal

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol, whiting true grays. Sold by McMurray hatchery.
Not nearly as catchy.
They are nice hybrids-friendly, not aggressive, and laying at 19 weeks. Who doesn't want some nice gray eggs in their egg carton?
I am glad my kids see green...or at least think they are seeing green.

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
lol, whiting true grays. Sold by McMurray hatchery.
Not nearly as catchy.
They are nice hybrids-friendly, not aggressive, and laying at 19 weeks. Who doesn't want some nice gray eggs in their egg carton?
I am glad my kids see green...or at least think they are seeing green.

Works for me, lol...your children sound like great kids :highfive:

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
All I see is gray but I've got a touch of color blindness

They look light gray to both my wife and me. I, too, have more than a touch of color blindness, too.

Speaking of your kids, have you posted pictures of you and your family before? If not, maybe that would be a good thing to do. After all, we folks on BYH love pictures! :)

Senile Texas Aggie

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
Lol, nope. No one knows what we look like. Although I did get the kids in here, but they look different now. I guess I could work on that. :)

If I was younger and had children, I wouldn't even consider putting their pictures on the internet...far too many strange people these day's. ..not meaning BYH folks, but those who lurk and troll the internet seeking their next victim. ....
Nope, momma you keep your babies safe :thumbsup :jumpy :highfive:

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Speaking of your kids, have you posted pictures of you and your family before? If not, maybe that would be a good thing to do. After all, we folks on BYH love pictures! :)
Don't let STA fool you, the only picture we have seen of him was altered to put @Mike CHS's arm in front of his face (Mike's image was stolen from a picture posted by someone else)