rachels.haven's Journal

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
What? Out of touch with a 15 year old morbid logic puzzle video game for programmers? Can't imagine it. Normally I can't stand hearing the game, but they like the idea of the cake! Personally I don't like video games where we pretend to be trapped in a research facility where they have tortured and killed people for experiments and you have to solve puzzles to build a teleportation gun and use it to beat the robot voice in the song or lose and die too but their dad slipped this one in. Some of us are really good at suspending disbelief and empathy and just really like those puzzles. And the kids enjoy beating it over and over...I guess they found it relatable?
Yeah, totally out of touch... never heard of any of that sort of stuff... but then you all know how much I LOVE electronics and all that fancy stuff....:hide
o_Oo_Oo_O:idunno:idunno:idunno:idunno:th:th

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
No worries, you'd probably hate Portal too. Or maybe you'd beat it faster than all of them, lol.

The shiny home made cake.
Portal Cake.jpg

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
This morning I shaved the yak.
1000003244.jpg

1000003245.jpg

He really didn't want me messing with his back end. Then I discovered that I have yet another milking buck. Unlike the last one I had this one does NOT want to be milked. My guess is that he's just now coming in and doesn't want relief yet. And yes, it's milk on both sides.
1000003227.jpg

rachels.haven

Herd Master
Reaction score
Is a milking buck very common?
I think it is in Lamanchas or at least the lines I keep coming back to. Supposedly it means the daughters will be milky as all get out and I just watch him and make sure he doesn't need it be relieved or get mastitis. Usually they don't start filling until rut. I guess that's close at hand.