Ready or Not....... Shouldvknwnbetter- Fall

Youngfarmer2019

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Yep we do send extras to freezer camp, just unable to get enough spots to send them all this past fall for processing. There are not many places in our area that do processing and the few that do are booked a year out.
If I were in your area I would be glad to process for you! Then again if we were closer I probably would also buy a wether off you as a buddy for my buck when he’s off duty.

CaliFarmsAR

Loving the herd life
Reaction score

Hens and Roos

Herd Master
Reaction score
Guess it's been awhile since I have checked in here again :hide! @Nifty thanks for checking in! We still have goats, a few ducks and chickens. We are all doing well. In January, DD finished up her master's in dairy science and has taken a position as a research assistant, she is engaged to be married-they are looking at late summer 2025. DS1 will be graduating in May with a mechanical engineering degree and has a job waiting for him. DS2 is completeing his 1st year of college, he's thinking of getting into the sports medicine/phyical therapy field-after all he's been through this process about 4 times now..ugh. All 3 kids will be back at the home in a few weeks :D

We bred 3 does this past fall for spring kidding. So far 1 has kidded, she had triplets, the 2nd doe reached day 155 today :idunnoguess we will see where the weekend gets us and the 3rd doe(1st freshener) will be due sometime this next week and is fairly standoffish so this should be interesting.

We have our garden boxes planted except for the tomato and pepper plants and have been working on getting our flower beds back into shape since our weather has been pretty mild for April! I have been spending a lot of my spare time outside these days!

Latest posts