Always something......till tomorrow when we are supposed to sign. Then I have to notify the septic and electric people so we can schedule that work in early November. We will do the fencing next spring or summer when we will come out for a month again.
Our truck is in the shop. They are waiting on parts. Might have to take DS2's Black Dragon to TX. I don't like it since it rides much higher than ours and I can barely get into it even with the running boards! However, we need it to tow the trailer - wait, it doesn't have a 5th wheel hitch. OOPS! Might have to stay in a motel. DS2's truck was just in the sho for a month. If we can't pull our trailer with the Black Dragon, we will have to get DS3's Big Red and take out trailer up to Nipomo with it. We need our trailer up there for sleeping quarters for ourselves and one other couple over Thanksgiving! Just as things look like they will go right - they DON'T!!!