Rodeogirl's herd journey

rodeogirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
So my little man and I went to a Halloween party with some friends and I just realized that he's a little ladies man. Look at this face
20171028_175702.jpg
I'm going to have problems with girls wen he's older.
Then when we got back home one of my girl friends and I went to the bar for a couple drinks and a few games of darts. It was a fun night.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
So my goals for me getting my own property has changed a bit.
So these are my revised goals
By at least 12 acres of landBuild tiny house or buy trailer house from one of my friends
Build small barn and feed shedBuild a 2 bedroom plus Loft cabin and rent out the trailer house for extra income or sell. Or if built tiny house uses for camper when my little boy does fair
Build large mechanical shed
Build a large house
Build large barn
I am wanting to start this in 5 years.
Take it from someone who has gone the "build it as I get to that point' route..
IMO, it's less expensive in the long run to just buy a place with those end goals already built and in place.

rodeogirl

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Take it from someone who has gone the "build it as I get to that point' route..
IMO, it's less expensive in the long run to just buy a place with those end goals already built and in place.
I will most likely end up buying a place with buildings all ready in place. I know how expensive it is hell one of my friends has had plans to build a indoor riding arena on this property for the past 6 years. And makes in a month what i make in a year. But the goals keep me motivated and what I save up I can always put towards livestock;)

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
yup... no doubt about it, he's a handsome lad. :thumbsup

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
So my little man and I went to a Halloween party with some friends and I just realized that he's a little ladies man. Look at this faceView attachment 39741 I'm going to have problems with girls wen he's older.
Then when we got back home one of my girl friends and I went to the bar for a couple drinks and a few games of darts. It was a fun night.
Those beautiful blue eyes will pull in the girls.

Latestarter

Novice; "Practicing" Animal Husbandry
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
OK... Rant time

Isn't it great that we have to "lie" about what and why we're doing things? And we start teaching the kids that this is the "right" thing to do at such a young age now too. It's paramount that we be politically correct for fear that we may have and hold different beliefs from someone else. Not that we're holding them from practicing their personal beliefs, but that we can't practice ours for fear of upsetting them. Sorry, but it pisses me off. We can't even say Merry Christmas anymore... we're supposed to say happy holidays. HUMBUG! (<---that's PC for BS)

P.S. I'm glad that your little one gets to dress up for Halloween.