RUBY"S new pups!

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yes, I enjoy your pups and the wonderful dogs they grow up to be. Thanks for posting!

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day folks,Today the pups went for their first trip in the truck.They had a "big run " in the paddocks with the older dogs.The idea is to get them used to the truck and its the first step on the way to "jump up" and to travel quietly in the trailer...T.O.R.
july 18 -work and back 002.JPG
july 18 -work and back 003.JPG
july 18 -work and back 005.JPG

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Load up! I slap the seat or the tailgate, whichever, and the dogs jump right in. Looks like the pups are enjoying their ride in the truck. Are there any stores or places in town that allow dogs? We just got a new dog and took him to Tractor Supply for pig ears. That is the best way we have found to socialize our dogs especially truck training so that trips to the vet aren't so traumatic.

The Old Ram-Australia

Herd Master
Reaction score
G'day,the latest clip,they were just of their tethers and had energy to burn.The yellow pup is going to a new home ,recently we met some new neighbors from down the valley,they are a little younger than us (early 60's) and are going to run cattle and goats,she was so taken when she saw the pups and excitedly took some pic's.So I thought they would make great owners for her ,she is so "smart" (the pup) I'm sure over time she will teach them "lots" about handling livestock.The red one I am going to keep,she will be named Peggy or Peg for short.At the moment I'm sure Meg is coming into season,so will will have to spend some time over near the house with Jenny's two little dogs....T.O.R.

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
They are full of energy! I love to watch dogs play and have fun. We have a new pup, a 6 month old Louisiana Catahoula, he is fitting in well around here.

Latest posts