Senile Texas Aggie - comic relief for the rest of you

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
All,

Today my Beautiful Gal and I finished a trail we had been working on for a while. We had originally did the potion of the trail in yellow, but yesterday and today we made the part of the trail highlighted in orange. We decided to do that because my Beautiful Gal commented a few weeks ago that she wished she had a path through the woods whenever she goes on her daily walk. (She walks the mile round trip from our house to the gate and back most every day.) Now with the completed path she can enjoy the woods better. I marked the trail with yellow and orange tape on the trees so that she can stay on the path easily. I'll try to get pictures or maybe even a short video clip of the path soon and post them.

Path through the woods next to the driveway: 20201222_152500_path_next_to_driveway.jpg

Senile Texas Aggie

Ridgetop

Herd Master
Reaction score
I am not tough like Miss @farmerjan, Miss @Baymule, Miss @Ridgetop, Miss @rachels.haven, Mr. @Mike CHS, and Mr. @Bruce!

I am not as tough as those guys! In fact I am getting wimpier day by day! LOL You are plenty tough enough STA! There is no shame in wanting to avoid freezing tems, drenching rain, etc. We are all old enough to enjoy being warm and dry! ;)

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thanks, all, for the encouragement.

Yesterday I went over the 300 hour mark on the Kioti tractor. Boy, those hours went by quickly! Since I bought the tractor on June 30, that works out to be 1.7 hours/day 7 days a week usage. In the past several days when it has been cold, I have really been glad I got the cab. I have been nice and warm inside. Today I plan to go out and start removing fallen limbs and downed trees along the trail we cut through the woods. We want the pathway and surrounding woods to look a bit more like a park than a wilderness.

Senile Texas Aggie