Should I be worried? *please help!*

Vkp23

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
So one of the lady’s I was getting a baby from messaged me on Friday and she had a buckling born. He’s super pretty so I told her I’d take him. I brought him home Saturday afternoon. We’ve gotten him eating really well from the bottle now. He’s taking about 3 ounces at a time, about every 3 hours. He’s peeing fine and energetic and playful but he hasn’t pooped a single time yet. So he was born Friday and it is now Sunday night and he has yet to poop. He was on his mom for the first 24 hours so he got the colostrum, also the lady gave me a jar of his mother’s milk (freshly milked) and have been easing him slowly from it to cows milk. Example: made up a large bottle of 7oz his moms milk and 1 oz cows milk. Poured that into a separate bottle a few ounces at a time to feed to him then once that 8oz was all gone did up another 8oz with 6oz his moms milk and 2oz whole cows And so on. He’s up to half his moms milk and half whole cows. Should I be worried he hasn’t pooped yet?

Vkp23

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Thank you for the suggestions! The kayro syrup did the trick! i wish I had remembered that bit of advice from having my babies. You’d think I’d remember considering i have 6 kids. Lol. I’m also gonna keep the fleet enema tip in mind too! Thanks again!