Slip up momma ...help??

Ron Bequeath

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I had put an ad up to sell the babies, saying that they would be ready in two weeks. I liter just got a text, someone wants to come pick out a rabbit. Do I, obviously, I have to tell her what happened...do I let her take the bunny now, with instructions of what I’m doing? Or, do I keep the bunny for two weeks and then let her come back...but she probably won’t...I hate these twists and turns!
State of wonderful PA says 8 weeks.

Ron Bequeath

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
If you do a google search, there are numerous places where you can find it, but the relevant part of the statute reads like this:

(b) Regulating certain actions concerning fowl or rabbits.--No person shall sell, offer for sale, barter or give away baby chickens, ducklings or other fowl under one month of age or rabbits under two months of age as pets, toys, premiums or novelties
Humane society pushes that also pups and other animals. Also if you have a dog guarding your garden from groundhogs you're only allowed to have them tied near the garden for a certain amount of time. So i just rotate the dogs.

Ron Bequeath

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I wasn’t

wait a second here...back up...it went from...I put an ad up saying these babies would be ready by January 30th.......why am I now getting read rules and laws? I’m not in this to make money. It’s not like a bunny peddler. i Told the woman the whole situation when she called, and I felt put on the spot. I’m not good in those situations. Please don’t start making me not wanting me to come onto this forum out of fear that I’ll be scolded. I did not sell, and would not sell a bunny that was not ready...no matter what the law said.
I had legitimate questions about my new kits that were born yesterday...I threw in the tid bit about the others being called about.
please don’t refer to me as ignorant...please ...just be helpful and kindhearted...I would never hurt my animals...other than Spike
You have it all wrong the idiots are the do gooders who let rich peoples horses starve and take parrots away from little old ladies when its their only friend. You're doing your best. The Humane society have a lot of want-a-bees who think they know everything and havent even left their cozy offices to deal with life in the cold real world.

Duckfarmerpa1

Herd Master
Reaction score
You have it all wrong the idiots are the do gooders who let rich peoples horses starve and take parrots away from little old ladies when its their only friend. You're doing your best. The Humane so iety
Thank you..I always try...:)

Ron Bequeath

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Gosh....you're just soooooo far away. I can be SUUUPER SWEET when people are giving stuff away.:D =D 😇
Ya I vave a 13 yr old girl a puppy for christmas cause she lost her dad this past summer. Its a heart thing with rabbit raisers. Can i have a bunny. NOT. HA HA HE HE HO HO. Have a great time with the rest neighbor.

Latest posts