Smilies inserting weird...

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
I hate IE :he

I wish everyone would have either Firefox or Chrome installed on their computers... even if they don't want to use them all the time, it really helps to show which problems are browser related vs. other potential issues.

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Nifty, when I'm feeling more techno brilliant and have more time, I'll give one of them a try...I don't have a problem with smilies on other forums though?

Southern...yeah...got to use the smack...I think for the first time...LOLOLOL...Wishing you and your whole wonderful family a Happy Thanksgiving!!! Big HUGS to you all and special kiss on the cheek for Straw!

Azriel

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Did anyone ever come up with a reason that the smilies will only insert at the very start? I have windows xp, I think, and IE, but don't know what number. I do have Chrome installed, but I don't like it- doesn't work well on my computer. My computer is old, at least 6 years, and I am not great with useing the computer, so that may be some of my problems, but I do not have problems with the smilies on other forums. I sure miss being able to use them here
I'm hoping Santa can find a way to bring me a new computer for Christmas, but I've heard times are tough in the North Pole too.

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
We haven't found the reason yet. Which version of IE are you on?

Azriel

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
:thI don't really know, what ever came with the computer.

WhiteMountainsRanch

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Well we ended up getting a new computer (for work) and the problem has solved, so it must have just been my old ancient computer!

Azriel

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
That could very well be my problem too. Humm.. could the new computer be a tax write off for the farm???

Nifty

Herd Master
Administrator
Reaction score
I'd bet that simply upgrading to a new version of Firefox or Google Chrome (both are free) would fix this issue.