So apparently if you have rabbits...

Marsha Kay

Just born
Reaction score
We had a pet bunny for my son a few years ago. I agree with the other posters they are messy. We had a pet store type cage for ours with a plastic bottom and even though we did take him out for exercise daily he would run around his cage and fling poo and shavings in all directions. We vacuumed twice a day to try to curb the mess. He was sweet though and worth the extra effort. We didn't have any problems with spraying but sadly he died pretty young of unknown causes.

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
@Bunnylady I haven't put him on our scale yet, but he weighs at least 5 lbs, and is the size of my 4 month old rex. I'm thinking he's mixed with Dutch just because I had a Dutch/mini lop mix that looked almost exactly like him (but longer ears). Spot on the nose, the white collar (Dash's goes around the back completely) and the white paws. I am avoiding taking him out to our scale... Trying to keep some sort of bio-security for a while. His nails were really long, so he and I had some time to sit and clip. He didn't seem to mind, so he has been handled in the past. He has good teeth at least. He's a real sweetheart and my daughter loves him lol.

Loveable and well loved are always the most important things in a pet, aren't they?;)