Some of my hobbies... (camping) :)

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I see you have hot sauce to add to the meal. That's one of my favorite flavors! My son has a tradition of trying many different brands of hot sauce on Christmas eve. This year my daughter tried one especially hot one and almost couldn't eat the rest of the day.

You should be wary of some hot sauces, I do not like them all but in some dishes .

She should be careful of the heat of sauces, so as not to have ulcers in the stomach.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
She should be careful of the heat of sauces, so as not to have ulcers in the stomach.

And, if one frequently uses very hot spices or sauce, keep an eye out for the symptoms of something called GERD. Often mistaken for common heartburn.
Can be and often is precursor to Barrets esophagus which greatly increases the risk of esophageal cancer.

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
And, if one frequently uses very hot spices or sauce, keep an eye out for the symptoms of something called GERD. Often mistaken for common heartburn.
Can be and often is precursor to Barrets esophagus which greatly increases the risk of esophageal cancer.

I expect these abnormal sauces that are doing this to peopleo_O, no matter what natural eating things do not harm people this way.
Whatever I do not like very hot, just be a flavor to eat only .

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
Beautiful tent! Talk about camping in style! The dinner looks delicious, especially after a day of caring for the sheep and goats. Lovely green field with pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing.

Is the tent made with wool from your sheep?

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
I expect these abnormal sauces that are doing this to peopleo_O, no matter what natural eating things do not harm people this way.

Jalapenos, and most peppers and spices are natural. Some people's lifestyle and even inherited traits just tend to make them more susceptible than others. I did a lot of research on this when my twin brother was 1st diagnosed with esophageal cancer, and I had never previously even heard of GERD or Barrets. He had suffered acid reflux/heartburn for many years but none of us were aware of the increased risk it carried.

Whatever I do not like very hot, just be a flavor to eat only .
I see a lot of the opposite here in this country. People think 'heat' makes the dish. Spices should accentuate and compliment the dish, not overpower it.
True Mexican food for instance isn't fiery hot, but many here in this country seem to think 'more is better' and pour the red pepper to any dish they prepare.
Spices should be a delicate blend to just enlighten the taste buds and add subtle aroma, not burn them out.

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Beautiful tent! Talk about camping in style! The dinner looks delicious, especially after a day of caring for the sheep and goats. Lovely green field with pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing.

Is the tent made with wool from your sheep?

Yes the weather is nice, the dinner is very delicious:drool, the day really is not too hard because the weather forgets all this.

No tents are made of Tanzanian cloth, they are four layers of cloth and waterproof.
We have another thing called hair house made of goats' hair, which is black or white. According to the applicable hair.

kuwaiti-90

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Jalapenos, and most peppers and spices are natural. Some people's lifestyle and even inherited traits just tend to make them more susceptible than others. I did a lot of research on this when my twin brother was 1st diagnosed with esophageal cancer, and I had never previously even heard of GERD or Barrets. He had suffered acid reflux/heartburn for many years but none of us were aware of the increased risk it carried.

I see a lot of the opposite here in this country. People think 'heat' makes the dish. Spices should accentuate and compliment the dish, not overpower it.
True Mexican food for instance isn't fiery hot, but many here in this country seem to think 'more is better' and pour the red pepper to any dish they prepare.
Spices should be a delicate blend to just enlighten the taste buds and add subtle aroma, not burn them out.

I am sorry to hear this about your brothers and I hope they are in the best case.

The same situation in eating, we like to eat to be very hot of sauces and burning, and I see it very bad for the body and stomach. I just love flavor just to enjoy eating and opening an appetite

Finally, thank you for your passage and for sharing with me.

greybeard

Herd Master
Reaction score
Thank you.
The downside of long life is seeing so many friends and relatives go before you.
That horse or camel that kneels by each of our gates.