Ginger's Goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
Hey you :frow
If you, have ever, or are currently, struggling with depression or anxiety in any form, please know you're not alone! I want to create a thread to post positive, encouraging, uplifting quotes, sayings, etc, to help you get through your week.

I know,
you feel like it's easier to just stop. Maybe you feel like it's not worth it anymore. I know how you feel. But I also know that you can and will get past this if you hold on for the ride.

I know,
Whether it's other people bullying you, or you're battling yourself, it's one of the most intense pains you can go through.

But if I can only say one thing to you,
Always Keep Fighting.

Last edited:

Ginger's Goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
"You may see me struggling, but you'll never see me quit"

Ginger's Goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
9341c0d51757c1677c1f96e85445d7fe--rainbows-so-true.jpg

Ginger's Goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
C5o0EQYWUAAWaVU.jpg

You are in charge of how people see you!!!
Walk with confidence, even if you have to fake it at first, it'll come naturally over time.
Walk with force, because you are a fierce warrior, with many battle scars,
But walk with a soft twinkle in your eye, because you're winning. You're winning because you're alive to fight. And that is why you are proud.

Ginger's Goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
original.jpg

I know you probably have a million people telling you to "Just do it".
I know you think it'll go wrong because things just do.
I know you are scared to face something and be rejected.
But:
I know you have the courage and strength to get out there and force yourself to open up about things you thought you couldn't ever tell a single soul about.
I know If you get out there, you'll be happy you did. Whether that be for the experience, for the friends, or for the lesson.
I know that things don't get easier. You just get stronger.

Ginger's Goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
BfeU2hPCMAI0DyI.jpg

I myself tell these lies, but you can't live life in denial. When someone looks at you and asks if you're ok, Look into their eyes. Stare with a soft cry of help. If they don't pick up on it, They aren't your friends. (unless they're waiting for the correct time. If they really care they'll want to discuss what's going on in private.) The ones that say "Hey, seriously, are you okay?" care about you. Keep those people around. Tell them your struggles. Tell them what you're going through. I strongly believe depression exits your body through your words and prayer.

Last edited:

Ginger's Goats

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
26f1aeae60b4017c5b327b05002b430b--christian-spiritual-quotes-inspirational-christian-quotes.jpg

I'm going to be careful of posting Christian quotes, not because i'm ashamed. I love Jesus. But because i don't want to scare anyone away from something they need to see just because they didn't like the fact that i was a Christian.

Latest posts