Straw Hat Kikos

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I'm from MD and I say y'all lol. Honestly I think we are smack dab in the middle--so not southern or northern, just "central" lol

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
I have a friend who moved to NC back in middle school. It cracks me up when she comes back. Y'all...:lol:

We have something called ( please don't take offence) called Idaho Hick that would mak you swear they were from the deep south, despite the fact you know they were born and raised in Idaho ...Once again I did not name the accent it's just what they call it

Meat Goats

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hey we can say Ya'll!

NC BBQ is the best and anyone that disagrees, I'll fight you. lol

Coco - You are SSOO funny. :lol:

redtailgal

Reaction score
Well, I do declare! Y'all are all a lil off your rocker!

The way I see it if your a norther or a souther, you'd do well to remember that a whistling woman and a crowing hen never come to a good end!!

Bless your hearts! I reckon it wont be long till y'all are all gonna be whistling Dixie!

and just so you know, I say y'all and if anyone wants to trouble me for it, then we'll just have us a sit down and a word of prayer about it and if that dont work, we'll have to run a coon up the tree.

I'll spend the rest of the night pondering if any of y'all evil Canadians can cipher what I just wrote.

BrownSheep

Lost in the flock
Reaction score
I would guess no...I sure couldn't anyway.....Then again I am closer to Canada than I am to any of the southern states.

neener92

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
redtailgal said:
Well, I do declare! Y'all are all a lil off your rocker!

The way I see it if your a norther or a souther, you'd do well to remember that a whistling woman and a crowing hen never come to a good end!!

Bless your hearts! I reckon it wont be long till y'all are all gonna be whistling Dixie!

and just so you know, I say y'all and if anyone wants to trouble me for it, then we'll just have us a sit down and a word of prayer about it and if that dont work, we'll have to run a coon up the tree.

I'll spend the rest of the night pondering if any of y'all evil Canadians can cipher what I just wrote.
:thumbsup