Straw Hat Kikos

alsea1

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Awesome batch of goats Straw.
Snakes don't scare me much, I respect them. Specially poisonous ones. But spiders make me pretty pale. I don't know why but I am irrationally afraid of them.

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
I have been up since 10:00 last night so just about 24 hours now. Was at work for 18 hours today.

Strangely I'm not tired which is prob a bad thing?

Symphony

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Straw Hat Kikos said:
I have been up since 10:00 last night so just about 24 hours now. Was at work for 18 hours today.

Strangely I'm not tired which is prob a bad thing?
Its that wonderful gift of youth. Enjoy it while it lasts, were you can work 48 hours straight and then sleep for half a day and do it again. Ah...the younger years....party all night work all day, fun, fun. :cool:

bonbean01

Herd Master
Reaction score
Loved the photos!!!!! Your babies have really grown...beautiful doggies...and Moses...what can I say??? If I was ever going to get goats, would have to have Moses :love

Straw Hat Kikos

The Kiko Cowboy
Reaction score
Well guess what people? I got a smartphone! The Samsung Galaxy S3, my favorite phone in the world. Haha

Now I'll have BYH anywhere I go, as well as my other sites. I'll tell you what though, this phone is so neat. So much you can do with it. I'm so glad I got it.

As far as the goats... doing good. One been too tired to take care of them the past few days but luckily i have people that will care for them for me. Haha

SheepGirl

Master of Sheep
Golden Herd Member
Reaction score
I got a smart phone, too! Lol I got it yesterday. The samsung Galaxy Note 2. Paid for it myself :cool: haha I love it!