Sundragon Farms. The saga continues.

Sundragons

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
So glad to hear from you, you really have had a rough go since you were last here. I hope you can find the right farm property soon.
Thanks. I don't really think of it as all that rough, comparatively. We're all still here and healthy, and so many people have lost livelihood and loved ones this year, so I feel... resolute and determined, I suppose. We will keep moving forward and do what needs to get done. That's how we've always lived our lives, really. :)

Sundragons

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Couple of randoms of Covid life around here.

Obi (pig) and Chip (tortoise) having a standoff at the back door. She wanted in, he wanted to not move. Ultimately she won.
20200817_184005(1).jpg

My several times a day reminder that I have a pair of Australian Shepherds who need to check up on everyone. The come jam their noses in between my armpit and the desk to say hi while I work.
20200817_071228(1).jpg

Sundragons

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Who?
;)

Nice looking chickens. I've got a Silver Laced Wyandotte growing up, a Gold Laced as well. They are 11 weeks old now.
Chickens on the farm. Took in 2 adoptees over the weekend from a friend who was moving into an apartment and could not keep them. I really like wyandottes in general, this is our first welsumer and she lays beautiful blue-greeny-grey eggs.