Taking Reservations : Kinder Goats

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
It's getting closer to kidding time. So I figured I would put out there what will be avalible this fall. I have 5 does kidding early Nov. 4 Registered Kinders, and 1 unregistered.

This will be their second freshening, and we are really excited to see what this new season produces.

We are bred to three different bucks. Most of the babies will be related. But if your looking for a breeding pair or more we will have a limited number of unrelated ones.

We sold out quickly last year. So we are offering reservations on who gets to choose first.

All of these does are pets. We are not a larging breeding facility. We do this as a hobby, but we are serious about it.

We are tested CAE free.

All babies sold will be dehorned, vaccinated, tattoed, wormed, and weaned.

We will drive and meet people. But we are located right next to a beautiful park that would be a great place for a mini vacation if your driving from a long distance.

We will have another round of kidding with 6 more does this spring. More unrelated. We might be willing to hold a baby from this fall until spring if someone wants to get a spring baby and a fall baby. By then the fall babies would be 8+ months old. We would be willing to sell fall babies bred in the spring if they grow big enough by pick up time.

If you have any questions or would like more information you can PM me, email me at lisalarose77@yahoo.com, or call 618-615-2629.

I will add pictures of does and last years babies in next post.

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This Buck
Wilbur Van Gogh

chick8.jpg

Is a milking line, 4th generation. Thinner built.

Bred to:

chick11.jpg

Sara Rabbit
2nd generation doe. She is the IDEAL Kinder. She is our largest doe topping out at 130 pounds right now 3 month pregnent. (They are smaller than 26") She was a quad baby. She milks easily and gave us 1.5 quarts twice a day first freshening. Heavily meaty and muscly, she is great for both milk and meat babies.

chick16.jpg

Lucie Cocoa
5th generation doe. She is shorter and wide. Sweet as can be. Nice and straight. Will produce shorter compact babies.

Then we have
kody.jpg

Ambrosia's Kodiac
2nd generation huge buck. He is a super thick, dual meat and dairy boy. Mom was the favorite milker out of the USA's largest Kinder herd. He has a lovely personality. And oh so well built. You can see the fat rolls on his neck. :)

Bred to:

goato.jpg

O 'meg' A Surprise
5th generation. Heavy built, tall doe.
Was a rescue we got from a breeder that had gotten frostbite as a newborn. Her deformities don't affect her beautiful big kids. Or her nice bloodlines.

goatie.jpg

Goatie
Unregistered. She is a heavy spotted crossbred. She has produced some great meat kids that look no different than the registereds. She is not a milk goat. She has itty bitty teats. But her kids are great for meat, or pets! Full of personality, and super smart

chick10.jpg

Jasper Noelle
5 generation young buckling. He is a beautiful tri colored grey agouti, with a belly band on both sides. He is Lucie's and Wilburs kid from last year. He is still growing. But right now he's got a short and heavy shape like his momma. Bred to:

lilly2s.jpg

lilyrj.jpg

Another IDEAL kinder. She is a wonderful shape. Prettiest doe. Heavy boned, and our easiest to milk. Has produced two BIG perfect kids that shared her same color.

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Some of the kids from the these does.

izzie.jpg

Queen Isabella
Doeling from Kody and Sara.

dandy.jpg

Dandylion
Buckling from Kody and Lily

briarrabbit.jpg

Brer Rabbit
Buckling from Kody and Sara

kodakz.jpg

Kodak Moment
Buckling from Meg and Kody

babya.jpg

Twins Jasper Noelle and Jingle Belle from Wilbur and Lucie

gottsegnet

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Hmm....we're looking for two registered kinder doelings or a doe and a doeling. (That would be our preference, but doesn't seem very easy to come by.)

What do you charge? You're a bit of a drive for us, but we might be able to swing it.

gottsegnet

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
Oh, and related isn't an issue. There is a lady who breeds them not far from us but the more we thought about it, the more we thought it would be easier to get does from somewhere else and have them "serviced" locally.

dkluzier

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Here is Priscilla Marie from Kinderkorners - Kody and Sammie Girl

Lisa - put me down for a doeling out of Wilbur VanGogh and either of the 2 does, please!! We already have the 2 bucklings, Kodak and our D'Artagnan.

PS we haven't gotten any of our nubian does or kinders bred that we know of this season. We have a saanen/nubian cross doe due soon that was a suprise over the fence breeding though. LOL!

KinderKorner

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh goodness. I haven't checked here for days. I come back to find all this. :)

Doelings are usually around $200. Bucklings are $150.

The price may go up or down depending on the kid of course.

I will for sure post pictures of all the babies as soon as they are born.

Once it gets closer to time, if you are really serious abot getting a baby. We are now doing a $25 deposit per goat, with first paid, first pick. To make it fair on choosing.

DKluzier, sorry to hear you don't have any bred. I am anxiously waiting for mine to kid. I love kidding season. Babies are just so precious. My 'babies' are now 6 months plus old. lol They aren't really babies anymore at 60 pounds. :rolleyes:

If you wanting un related, both lucie and sara who are bred to wilbur are sisters to Prissy's momma. Lily is completely unrelated to your babies. Jasper's momma is full sister to Prissy's momma. But being he is a generation down your best bet might be from Jasper and Lily. There would be no matching names on the reg. papers. So he would be far enough removed from your Prissy. Lily is our prettiest big doe, so her babies seem to be the first to be taken, she is for sure one of our favorites and best does.
Let me know what you think.

gottsegnet we will drive a little and meet, we would also be willing to hold a fall doeling back and breed her in the early summer, for pickup as a bred doe. Or we will hold babies if you want one from fall and one from spring.

We will have 6 more does kidding in the spring.

gottsegnet

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
That wouldn't be a bad way to go. I got all excited about goats and didn't even think about the fact I'll be "kidding" myself in November. I'm due November 6 and it may not be the best time in the world to be traveling across country. :)

How much would you want for a bred doeling and how much of a deposit would you want? I'll have to talk to my hubby about it all, of course. He's setting aside his profit sharing check for my projects but I don't think we see that until January. :)

Anyway, let me know.

dkluzier

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
If you wanting un related, both lucie and sara who are bred to wilbur are sisters to Prissy's momma. Lily is completely unrelated to your babies. Jasper's momma is full sister to Prissy's momma. But being he is a generation down your best bet might be from Jasper and Lily. There would be no matching names on the reg. papers. So he would be far enough removed from your Prissy. Lily is our prettiest big doe, so her babies seem to be the first to be taken, she is for sure one of our favorites and best does.
Let me know what you think.
I was looking forward to an unrelated doeling for Kodak Moments? Anything? Our doeling and buckling here have the same sire and their mom's are sisters. Was trying to get a 3rd unrelated line :) Let me know if that is possible. I have another unrelated nubian that I will be breeding, but to the same pygmy buck that sired d'Artagnan and Penelope.

Hmmm... that means that anything out of Jasper and Lily would be unrelated to either of my 2???? If so, I will send you a deposit!!!