Tasty Acres Homestead (From 2020 jump to 2023)

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
So glad to see you again, lots of changes and apparently for the good. :)

2+ years ago you posted:

Of course you don't need to do so but I am curious ;)

Have you ever heard from thistlebloom? She vanished as well.

Welcome back!!!!
It is so good to be back and for good this time! :celebrate

Right, I wasn't doing well when I made that post and was so overwhelmed in life!

I haven't heard from thistle bloom since the spring of 2021 or so, sadly!

Thanks!

Bruce

Herd Master
Reaction score
Good question, I had forgotten about the headaches. Which is odd since my older daughter still has her 24x7x365 migraine that started 16 years ago. You would think it would stick in my mind.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
How are the headaches???? I know at one time you thought it was all the heavy weight of the hair causing some of it.....
As soon as I turned 18 I had a grand mal seizure that landed me in the hospital. So while there they asked about my headaches... I was able to make an appointment to have them looked at and get them diagnosed as actual migraines. I am now on a medication for them that has helped so much! I only have them about once a month rn so that is amazing.
Good question, I had forgotten about the headaches. Which is odd since my older daughter still has her 24x7x365 migraine that started 16 years ago. You would think it would stick in my mind.
Yeah, I've been on medication for them for the last year and it has been life-changing! It really has made such a difference.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
This last weekend changed a lot about what this year is going to look like as dad and mom Dad and mom just decided they are moving to Arizona in the fall of 2023.

This means this is the last summer spent with my whole family living in the same state. Dad is working on saving so they can buy a place down there, and mom is going down in April to look at different cities for them to move to.

My older sister has been in Oregon this past winter. She moves back for summer but then is moving back to start nursing school come fall!

It is going to be a huge change to have my family several states away from home and still having such young siblings feels like I am going to be missing out on a huge part of their lives. I am quite surprised by their sudden decision but they want to live in a warmer climate and my nana has talked about moving to Arizona and my mom's family is down there.

SageHill

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, that will be a big change for everyone. I have several friends who have picked up and moved to AZ. Of course I should probably say escaped CA ! :rolleyes: I ~think that they are all around Willcox. Thereis a lot of ag there - pistachio trees, vineyards, etc. There are some really pretty areas on AZ if you go up in the mountains.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Wow, that will be a big change for everyone. I have several friends who have picked up and moved to AZ. Of course I should probably say escaped CA ! :rolleyes: I ~think that they are all around Willcox. Thereis a lot of ag there - pistachio trees, vineyards, etc. There are some really pretty areas on AZ if you go up in the mountains.
Yes, it has come as a very big surprise but they haven't enjoyed the weather in Idaho so I expect them to move where there is no snow ;)

I haven't ever visited but my Fiance has and he liked it over there so I can see where they would want to move there.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
This will be a big change! Your family has always been so close.
Yes, it will! I really just can't imagine not seeing my little siblings grow up. We've been close but we've also grown apart a lot since moving to Idaho and I hope this change will be for the better! Change is hard on us and we've been through a lot of it I feel like we just need a break but maybe AZ will bring this for dad and mom!