Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
When me and the wife hit about 90 years old
440882447_392617893747980_277588019695990504_n.jpg

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
A few posts back I mentioned the arsehole neighbor wanting to put rock down this whole road involving me to haul it in. Yeah right, I called up where this rock is supposed to come from and that ain't happening, called up the people who was supposed to help and they are booked and never heard anything about it.
Now for the punch line, he wants to pay me $200 per a load, and that includes fuel and the rock, not $200 a load for my time of 3 hours going to get it. That's $140 for the rock $60 or more fuel and anything extra I cover, he says since my wife drives out here everyday to work I should do this :oops:
I have fixed the road from the top of the ridge to my driveway and kept it up for what little my wife Jeep does make any ruts or hole and put rock down for half a mile so she wouldn't track in mud to the pole barn. I tried being nice instead of charging him $300 per a trip and he does this kind of schit, also tried being nice to put our differences to the side, but some people you can't win with.
Want to pis me off that's fine, I got a box of tricks. Want some rock down, sure I got something for you, steepest hill he has to drive and I don't I'm going to drop down some 4 to 6 inch round river rock right when winter hits going all the way up it, then I will get really creative.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Half a mile to the SE across the cow pasture and the main road is a mobile home, I bet they are glued to the window with binoculars wondering WTF am I doing. Probably thinking, some crazy fuker already dug a crater in the ground and backfilled it and now is doing it again, has he lost his marbles?🤯
KIMG04555.jpg
KIMG04544.jpg

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
No --- more like who did you bury. :ep
:gigI've seen mass graves smaller than those holes.
Back in basic I was instructed to dig a fighting position all to spec one M16 wide, two M16's long, couple of grenade parapets, up to tallest persons arm pit, etc etc etc. Got done and the DS tossed a cig in it and said bury it, so I did and when done he said he wanted it back. That took a bit to find.

Weldman

True BYH Addict
Reaction score

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Had to read up on the meishan breed... sounds like the meat is very tender.... Berkshires are known for their more tender meat with more marbling throughout than most of the more common breeds. I was somewhat surprised to read that Meishans are known for big litters with sows having 16-20 teats. I would never keep a breeding animal....male or female..... with less than 12 teats. They sound interesting except for the pendulous ears. They will be more likely to freeze in your terribly cold winter temps...

Hey, good place to start as I like Berkshires...and some of the ones you brought home seemed to have some Berk or something in them with the white face and white feet.