The things goats get up to.

Eliya Sage

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
We had such a laugh this morning.

Little Chops was chasing around the pen, tossing the hay bucket about. He was chasing his mum, and she was running like mad to get out of his way, the other two does were freaking out, just trying to keep out of the way. :lol:

I was watching from the window, laughing at his antics, when I thought this is not right.

I dashed over to the pen, and yes just as I had thought, he had got his head under the handle, so the bucket was round his neck. Wish I had a video camera.

Is nothing safe when goats are about.

They now have big tubs for their hay. :gig
SO........... my little sister and i where talking about how i may be a helicopter parent with my goats, and jokingly, i put a floaty that was right by, on Grover, one of my goats... He responded with an immediate dash, and it took 13 minuets to catch him. When i finally got it off, he sat there panting for a minuet, then walked away like nothing happened... Also, one time Grover, The same goat, was sniffing one of our little folding chairs, he got lodged between some of the bars, and took off and started running in circles trying to free himself, and my dad and i had to chase him and grab him, to free him... He had lodged himself quiet well. He needs to lay off that Purina goat chow, but who can say no to those little goat/puppy eyes?

Oh the things goats get into....

Alaskan

Herd Master
Reaction score
I heard of someone whose goat got his horns stuck in the dirt.

Not kidding.

She had to dig his horns free of the dirt!