This Craigs List ad is too funny

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I've already called them out on the lie but Maurine is going to text them to say she is interested
This ought to be interesting :pop

Every now and then we get spammers calling from Lord knows where telling me I have a bug in my computer...and I love keeping them going. Start screaming OMGosh a few times, asking what I need to do to fix this, act like a crazy nut job for a few minutes and right when they think they hit the jackpot I tell them what I really think of them :lol: I'll stop there as this is a family-friendly forum ;)

@frustratedearthmother That was great! :gig

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
She belongs to the folks over at DragonFly Farm in Harvard, MA. She was bred by Flat Rocks Farm
http://www.dragonfly.jmkarohl.com/pages/seniordoes.html

LOVE this doe! :love

ETA She is my boy Issac's SSSD. Gettin back there on paper, but she's still there! LOL
Did you notice she only got V on udder?
You can tell in that picture her fore udder has that "pocket" it doesn't blend well into her abdomen
if that was better she would have been 92

NH homesteader

Herd Master
Reaction score
My step-dad does the same thing. His personal favorite is to do that then say oh I don't have a computer, I thought you were sending me one?

I was hoping someone would email about the doe, I am anxious to hear how this goes! I've never actually seen much scam stuff on Craigslist near me, surprisingly.

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Did you notice she only got V on udder?
You can tell in that picture her fore udder has that "pocket" it doesn't blend well into her abdomen
if that was better she would have been 92 or maybe 93
Yep, I was just looking at that. I'm kinda of a sucker for this doe though, I think every goat has its strengths and weaknesses.
I'd love to see a pic of her fore udder.
I have only seen one ND doe appraise at a 93, she is just lovely. :love

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
Yep, I was just looking at that. I'm kinda of a sucker for this doe though, I think every goat has its strengths and weaknesses.
I'd love to see a pic of her fore udder.
I have only seen one ND doe appraise at a 93, she is just lovely. :love
She got 90 EEEV
Maybe 91 or 92 if the fore udder was smoother
Hey my girl Cocoa got a higher score 91 EEEV and Zamia got 91 VEEE
And Clara Belle got 90 EEEE
Party is very nice but I think that is a great picture too
Perfect distance perfect angle

OneFineAcre

Herd Master
Reaction score
I guess her picture in on Wikipedia so maybe they just copied it from there to show what a nigi looks like. A little false advertising to say the least.

That doe's DOB was 2003...is she still alive?
I don't know if she is or not
I know she freshend in the spring of 2014 and I think they bred her again but I'm not sure if she freshened in 2015
She was a hard working girl

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
Oh yes of course that was a great pic ;);)
Every goat has its drawbacks ;)

When I was first looking at getting papered ND's years ago she was one of the first really pretty does I had seen.

Like I said, that was years ago and I know much more now. That is why I said I was a sucker for her.

Heck, most of my goats look like monsters in pictures. Someone would have to see them in person to appreciate them.

Having an E in mammary is one of the biggest things for me. I love seeing E in general appearance, dairy character, body capacity, but I like it even better when I see it in mammary.

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
I don't know if she is or not
I know she freshend in the spring of 2014 and I think they bred her again but I'm not sure if she freshened in 2015
She was a hard working girl
This was posted on the owners farm FB page on April 6, 2016
"Huge buck and doe for Party (and a little brother mummy). She's a trouper, spat them out with very little trouble."

Goat Whisperer

Herd Master
Reaction score
image.jpeg

Saw this, LOL