Tribute to Latestarter

B&B Happy goats

Herd Master
Reaction score
@B&B Happy goats said she wanted to come to Texas, have a party and eat Wilbur the 820 pound hog. Welp, she was in Texas, we had a party and I made lasagna using Wilbur burger. LOL LOL

Congratulations to B&B and Mel. They are off to their new life together.

And Wilber was :droolsooooo yummy in the best lasanga i have ever eaten....thank you:highfive::bunny:p

Mike CHS

Herd Master
Reaction score
Brandy and Joey - I consider your Dad a friend and with a background almost identical to his, you two did a super job writing his obituary. You put all of the emphasis exactly where he would have wanted it. You guys please take care and please stay in touch with us.

TAH

Herd Master
Reaction score
Logging in on the night of March 4th I didn't except to see a friend gone! Joe I will miss you forever!

Even tho I may never have met you face to face you were a friend to me! I will miss seeing your posts that always were written with such care, I will miss hearing about all your adventures on your own little farm, but I am so grateful to have known you thru the words on a screen!

I could never thank him enough for all the times I lost someone I loved and you would message me that just left me with the pain a little bit more eased!

Joe you are for sure missed!

@LatestartersDaughter I am so very sorry for the loss of your dad! Here is a hug :hugs as he always gave one to me when I was going thru a hard time.

@B&B Happy goats I can't even say how happy I was to see you ended up with Mel! Can't see his life carry on with you!

Last edited: