Triple Share Nubians 2019 kids and more

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I do wonder if it had something to do with the fact that she had been tried with AI the months before and we gave her that drugs maybe she over ovulated then and that's why she had a single.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well, yes -- AT LEAST a doeling!!:D And lovely, at that.

I had 2 mini Nubians a while back. Bought as mom & daughter on side. Mom had trips next time -- and everytime after. Dtr had trips from get go --3 yrs straight and always 3 bucklings!! The mom normally had bucklings, also -- but, one year slipped a doeling in the mix. :lol: I almost ripped her tail off, checking & re checking. I still have her and at 2 she will be a FF soon. Hope not boys. Looks like twins in there. The boys helped pay the feed bill from sales :idunno
thanks by the way I think she's pretty too forward to getting some pictures of her when she straightens out and it's daylight. It looks like my buckling passed on his dark red.

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Gigi's doelings Fancy and Reanna at 19 days.
IMG_20190331_170928199~2.jpg
IMG_20190331_170909443~2.jpg

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Can't wait to see!
well, it's not very good it's dark it's late and she's got a poopy butt but here you go. I am still trying to learn to see I don't know if she needs more Arch or not she's awful tiny who knows not me I'm not good enough yet I need them to grow a little bit first.
IMG_20190402_224241973.jpg

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
WOW! That is lovely! :love
I really admire your Nubians!

You know I was just thinking how strange goat people must be to outsiders. I mean really, who else does the :love on a pic of a poopy butt.. or any butt pic. :lol::lol::lol: Goat people. That's who!
I know really. I sent a picture to my sister well, I sent two pictures to my sister of my new buckling when I first got him. I told her this is my favorite picture and it's a butt picture of him and that's why I laugh. I told her she wouldn't understand why but it's a great picture that would make any goat person smile. But you're right it would have to be a good person. :lol:

Thanks for the compliments on my goats I'm trying. I'm hoping to break into the nineties soon.

Last edited:

Daxigait

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Up next weekend are two more and I am so excited. The one is a first freshener with my name on her. I am so excited about this doeling out of my buck.
I know, it's another butt photo, but it really made me smile this morning. She is a first freshener due next Tuesday who is starting to get her udder. :wee

Please please please give me a doeling. I got special privileged permission to breed her to her grandfather for a line breeding, and I am so excited.
IMG_20190407_075033891.jpg
IMG_20190407_075130210.jpg

Last edited: