Veggies

What's your favorite (or least favorite) veggie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Farmer Connie

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I like most veggies ( sweet corn [ corn on the cob], carrots, lettuce, spinach, MUSHROOMS, etc). The ones I seriously dislike are orka, Lima beans. I don't really care for peas but will eat them in Mac salad.
Try deep fried orka! W/eggwash, seasoned flour.. Dip in thousand island or ranch or _______.
You might change your mind.. I did.

RollingAcres

Herd Master
Reaction score
Dishes prepared from our garden with the exception of the apples and the booze.. Haha
Egg plant was a hit this year! A recent favorite.
Apples are a favorite as well but it gets too hot here in fl. I bought a hybrid apple tree from TSC last year and it said on the tag "hot climates"... it lasted till June and bbq-ed in our heat.
Watermelon grows like a weed. One of my favorite weeds:lol:.
Bean Beans! The magical fruit! Can I have more than one favorite?
Good thread btw!!!
This web site is awesome:woot
:\

:thumbsup

You can make your own booze too. I have apples here, the trees are loaded with them this year. In the fall I'll have apples and perhaps apple booze as well! ;)
I recently tried some apple pie moonshine and it was really tasty. Guess what I'll be doing with my apples!:woot

Mother Hen

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:thumbsup

You can make your own booze too. I have apples here, the trees are loaded with them this year. In the fall I'll have apples and perhaps apple booze as well! ;)
I recently tried some apple pie moonshine and it was really tasty. Guess what I'll be doing with my apples!:woot
I love apple pie but apple pie moonshine isn't my thing- doesn't even sound appealing.