Weldman from SE Montana

farmerjan

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looks like there is a goose that is picking on a duck pretty badly... trying to mate and practically drowning it???
Sorry, I notice things like that with animals...and guineas that never shut up... they are the funniest and sometimes the DUMBEST of the poultry world... great for ticks and such though...
Love your posts.

Weldman

Herd Master
Reaction score
Looks like there is a goose that is picking on a duck pretty badly... trying to mate and practically drowning it???
Sorry, I notice things like that with animals...and guineas that never shut up... they are the funniest and sometimes the DUMBEST of the poultry world... great for ticks and such though...
Love your posts.
Thanks,
Yeah it was and has since stopped, I wish I had some bands right then cause you can't tell which are males or females on geese. I love the guinea fowls and geese going off so much I decided come spring I'm going to move them within eight of a mile or less of my arrogant arsehole part time neighbor. He can get that country feel he came out here to get from them with hopefully soon a Great Pyrenees going off too and I dare him to kill him like he did another neighbors dog. Going to see why combat veterans are to be reckon with when trespassing.