Who's hatching right now?

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Wow, she's interesting looking. What do the parents look like?

I'm not sure. I am pretty sure that Desertchick can tell you. She keeps such great info on not only her chicks, but the eggs! Size, weight. Everything. I just snatched up the eggshell and wrote down who the baby belonged to, because she had written down either the roosters name or hens name on the egg! Desert is in the NN thread..of course. :)

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
My little NN eggs are in lock down. I hope I get a lot of NN's. When I hatched from Desertchick, alll of the eggs hatched NN. Most were Nn. Love that.
I have 17 in lock down, I would think I should get me some Nn's! Can't wait for Sunday, day before hatch day..pretty exciting when they start to pip, you get an idea of how things are going.

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh, now see..that's good news! You know that they are coming along! :weee

aart

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Oh, now see..that's good news! You know that they are coming along! :weee
IKR!?
Figured the others would be earlier like the stuck one, but they are right on time today is Day 21.
Been driving me a bit nuts, thinking the worst...Whew!

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yes, little stinks can give us a scare when they don't start until right on day 21. My NN's I have in look like they just may do the same to me..as they don't seem to look quite as far along as I'm thinking they should. Most that is..these are large eggs! Makes a difference there too. Good luck to you! Can't wait to see photos..posted right here!

Dpenning

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Yesterday's eggs
What do you do with all the eggs, sell them? I give away my surplus at the office. It used to be one or two folks, but i'm up to 6 folks who ask me to include them in the rotation. I only get about 7 or 8 eggs a day!

Dozclan12

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I sell mine..helps with the feed bill. I put the money away .. save it.. until I'm ready for more feed. Really helps. You are just giving them away? Lucky folks. ;)