Wild life pictures!

AmberLops

Herd Master
Reaction score
Miss @Blamo'sBestBuddy, Miss @AmberLops, and others,

I just stumbled across this thread today! I wish I had known about it earlier! Beautiful pictures, everyone.

Now, several of you BYH old-timers, how did you discover this thread, because I need to learn that! I had hoped the "Follow" a member would provide alerts, but it does not, at least to me. Do you check the "Active" or "New Threads" or something else? I really like Miss BBB's journal and have been reading and following her and Miss Amberlops and many others, but if Miss BBB mentioned this thread in her journal, I missed it!

Senile Texas Aggie
It was on a discussion on POW when a few members were posting beautiful pictures...then @Blamo'sBestBuddy decided to create a thread just for posting pictures!
Didn't mean to leave you out! Next time a thread like this pops up, i'll tag you in it or send you a pm :)

Blamo'sBestBuddy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Miss @Blamo'sBestBuddy, Miss @AmberLops, and others,

I just stumbled across this thread today! I wish I had known about it earlier! Beautiful pictures, everyone.

Now, several of you BYH old-timers, how did you discover this thread, because I need to learn that! I had hoped the "Follow" a member would provide alerts, but it does not, at least to me. Do you check the "Active" or "New Threads" or something else? I really like Miss BBB's journal and have been reading and following her and Miss Amberlops and many others, but if Miss BBB mentioned this thread in her journal, I missed it!

Senile Texas Aggie

Someone said on the POW contest thread that a different member should post a wildlife thread. I offered to do it, and the active ones on the POW thread joined in. I think I gave the link on that thread, not sure though.

Senile_Texas_Aggie

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well, there has to be a better way than the way I currently do it: I have to go to the members section, enter a member name and then search for the posts and threads that member has posted and see what's new. Oftentimes I forget to do that. Yet you folks started or found this thread and contributed to it, and I was oblivious to its existence till yesterday. I really would like to learn how, for the short time I have known Miss @Blamo'sBestBuddy, I have enjoyed her journal. (I am sure all of you have already read her journal, but if you haven't, I think you will enjoy it, such as the story for where she got her forum name!)

Senile Texas Aggie

Baymule

Herd Master
Reaction score
A dung beetle!

5746B12E-47C3-42CC-AA8B-C7423BFDAEFE.jpeg

Latest posts