would You Buy This??

RemudaOne

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I have a bottle of stuff in the cabinet that claims to do what you say and I paid about $40.00 for it. Problem is that you are supposed to apply it multiple times a day. Unless I have a severe wound that needs close monitoring, I am not going to pen an animal to apply medication, say for a scrape or minor injury.

Also, when you're paying that much for a product and you have to apply multiple times a day, it's not going to last very long and becomes even more expensive. Consequently, I've never used the product in my cabinet. If I get a severe enough injury that requires penning an animal I will try it :)

pridegoethb4thefall

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
RemudaOne said:
I have a bottle of stuff in the cabinet that claims to do what you say and I paid about $40.00 for it. Problem is that you are supposed to apply it multiple times a day. Unless I have a severe wound that needs close monitoring, I am not going to pen an animal to apply medication, say for a scrape or minor injury.

Also, when you're paying that much for a product and you have to apply multiple times a day, it's not going to last very long and becomes even more expensive. Consequently, I've never used the product in my cabinet. If I get a severe enough injury that requires penning an animal I will try it :)
Any chance you could tell me what the stuff is? Id like to look it up, do a comparison. I want to see what is out there and how saturated the market is with these type of products.

Im still kinda researching this product, trying to see if its viable, and of course if there is enough interest in it (especially once people see the proof of its abilities)