WTB Female Pygmy Goat N. AL/TN/GA

hobbyfarmrookie

Exploring the pasture
Reaction score
I have a young male pygmy goat that needs some company. Not worried about registration or pedigree necessarily, just looking for a young female for company.

lilhill

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I had quadruplets born this morning, one of them a doe. Her mom had serious anal and vaginal prolapse, so I have to sell her and her kids as a pet. If you want her, you can have her for $50, no papers, and I'll get her started on a bottle. Don't know if you want to take on a bottle baby or not. I'm in N. Alabama.

Or, you can have the doe for $100, but she has to wean her babies first, so it will be 2 mo. before she can leave. Or, you can have the doe and quads for $300. She's a very friendly doe and this is her first kidding.

SDGsoap&dairy

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I have a pygmy x nigerian doe who is due any day though I'm thinking it won't be for a couple weeks yet. She was bred to a very nice nigi buck with lots of champions in his immediate pedigree. She has an incredibly sweet, quiet temperament and is definitely a pet goat. Her kids will be available as bottle babies if reserved ahead of time or as weanlings otherwise. They will be disbudded and vaccinated. I'm located in North Georgia (about an hour North of Atlanta).