WVDuckchick's BYC Pond

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm not the best pet material... j/s... :hide
Maybe not, but you'd be less of a liability to yourself, being kept in a big cage :D

Good morning, from this end folks!

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Maybe not, but you'd be less of a liability to yourself, being kept in a big cage :D

Good morning, from this end folks!

I'm still less accident prone than Lucy, trust me... :p

Speaking of, heard from her today... she caught this crap from her daughter now too... :(

FridayYet

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
I'm still less accident prone than Lucy, trust me... :p

Speaking of, heard from her today... she caught this crap from her daughter now too... :(
Bummer. That's all she needs is to get sick on top of everything else she's going through. Tell her 'Hi' and hope she feels better soon.

By the way, you getting better yet?

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Bummer. That's all she needs is to get sick on top of everything else she's going through. Tell her 'Hi' and hope she feels better soon.

By the way, you getting better yet?

Will do... and yeah, was just saying of all to miss getting it was glad it was her... guess I spoke too soon... :(

Slightly... was a rough night, fought off a migraine trying to go full blown nuclear so not as much sleep as I needed... should feel more alive again in morn... :fl

Well heck that isn't good..... She really can't afford to catch anything.

Exactly...

FridayYet

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Will do... and yeah, was just saying of all to miss getting it was glad it was her... guess I spoke too soon... :(

Slightly... was a rough night, fought off a migraine trying to go full blown nuclear so not as much sleep as I needed... should feel more alive again in morn... :fl

Exactly...
:hugs

firedragon1982

Overrun with beasties
Reaction score
Sure hope the painter ain't color blind :gig

Dan my dad would have used a belt on me if I touched a rabbit that young . He always said the doe might kill it . You gonna eat it ?:gig:ya

Your dads not my dad :p I've had this doe for a year and a half and gotten 4 or 5 litters, she's never had a problem with anyone messing with the babies, barely even notices. I've been lucky enough that most of if not all of my Does are like that. My sister has said that but I've never seen much proof to it.

None of my does seem to care about handling the babies. I take the best box out, count them, see if they've been fed within 24 to 48 hours of birth. Only one doe worries about the babies, and that's after the nest box gets removed and she can see me picking them up. I know my bunnies are for eating at some point....