WVDuckchick's BYC Pond

Hipshot

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
No nude photos till after bath night..... Hmm I'd that this month....I can't remember......I hear a cookie calling me..... Yaks wore me out today.... You ever see how much sludge a yak leaves in the pond?........:th:th:th:th:th:th
I know cows can make a low spot a pond . They turn a pond to deep muck enough to get stuck in . Is Yak flop the same as Cow flop?

Bunnylady

Herd Master
Reaction score
nude self portraits are required :drool

I'm so glad to hear this - I have such a hard time getting the goats to keep their clothes clean enough to look presentable. Still not sure I want to let them hold my phone to make selfies, though.:idunno

CTKen

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Good morning, from this end folks :frow Tis all a bit weird being over here on BYH - wonder if they got extra moderators in to cover the BYC rabble :D

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Yeah I don't have her number either just her address..... But I haven't seen her here yet either.

Got Shade to send her a message through FB and she called me... all is good... :)

Hey RAV...... What humidity you been running your AC eggs at preLock down.
I remember when I hatched mine out was having a hard time getting the air cells big enough do I don't want it to high. Although all of them hatched just fine. They were the only 100% hatch I've ever had.... Okay it was only six eggs but I'm counting it.
All six are still happy campers too.

Uh... I dunno... I run all of mine dry, even at hatch now... :hu

AmyLynn2374

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score
IMG_3136.JPG Hatch complete. Helped last one out. He was having a problem turning, his head was stuck...lol

Littlelakephil

Ridin' The Range
Reaction score
Got Shade to send her a message through FB and she called me... all is good... :)

That's kinda what I'm doing to.... It seems better that way and I'll I do is peek in a few times a day. It's sitting steady at 38 %

MikeBaxter2.0

Chillin' with the herd
Reaction score

Good to hear! I was trying to see if I had it, but sounds like you're good