WVDuckchick's BYC Pond

DwayneNLiz

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
So I ordered some black east indie/silkie duck eggs at the same time I purchased my call eggs. I thought I set them about a week apart and only one developed. When I candled late last night I thought I saw a shadow in the air cell. Figured I was just tired and went to bed. This morning I candled again and sure enough its internally pipped. I must have got my dates mixed up. Do bei/silkie ducks need to be babies the same as the calls?
do we get pictures now that its out??

I moved Godzilla goose and his ducklings out yesterday and I miss them :hit I know they're enjoying their new outdoor digs with much more space and a tiny little pool for them but I miss them and worry about them out there.
:hugs lol

What VW/WV said. There's always an empty lily pad next to me. :p

65d534795d2145d4b8fde2e3482ef2fa.jpg

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Good morning, Pond Folk. I may be camping out here at this makeshift pond for a while. BYC is refusing to acknowledge my email address (it's really the Princess's) , and for a variety of reasons she is reluctant to change it. Spread the word for anyone who misses me. I am okay, and will be checking the activities at the real Pond. Hopefully this can be resolved.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
If I happen to disappear from here, :barnie, please gild my lily pad and turn it into a memorial. :confused:

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I'm that lonely little kid looking through the fence at the real Pond. BYC still refuses me entry because of 'an invalid email'. Well, gee whiz, BYC I am getting emails from BYH and the many others who contact the Princess daily. :he

Turtle Rock Farm

Caprine Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm that lonely little kid looking through the fence at the real Pond. BYC still refuses me entry because of 'an invalid email'. Well, gee whiz, BYC I am getting emails from BYH and the many others who contact the Princess daily. :he
:hugs