WVDuckchick's BYC Pond

CntryBoy777

Herd Master
Reaction score
Well @Sourland , I can't make the same claim....I've been kicked to the curb quite a few times in other groups. So, I try to mind the "Ps and Qs" here. I get in trouble for asking questions most of the time, so I avoid those "Topics". I like it here and have nowhere else to go....:)

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Well @Sourland , I can't make the same claim....I've been kicked to the curb quite a few times in other groups. So, I try to mind the "Ps and Qs" here. I get in trouble for asking questions most of the time, so I avoid those "Topics". I like it here and have nowhere else to go....:)

I understand completely, but have trouble staying away when misinformation that may be harmful is given to someone looking for help.

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
I tried to register as 'ThePrincess' over at BYC, but the evil computer program identified and refused my email address. :he I had some really good ideas for 'her' to get Chaos and CTKen in trouble. :lol:

Playing by myself over here is boring. Think I will go to a baseball game.

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
I'm that lonely little kid looking through the fence at the real Pond. BYC still refuses me entry because of 'an invalid email'. Well, gee whiz, BYC I am getting emails from BYH and the many others who contact the Princess daily. :he

:hugs

I tried to register as 'ThePrincess' over at BYC, but the evil computer program identified and refused my email address. :he I had some really good ideas for 'her' to get Chaos and CTKen in trouble. :lol:

Playing by myself over here is boring. Think I will go to a baseball game.

:lol:

I could just see that!

Hope the ball game was fun... we got clobbered with a bad storm last night, 2000 of us w/out power all night long... :/

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
:hugs

:lol:

I could just see that!

Hope the ball game was fun... we got clobbered with a bad storm last night, 2000 of us w/out power all night long... :/

Ball game was good. I knew that you had problems with the weather and am glad that things have resolved. I can visit BYC, even PM, but am restricted from posting. I'm that little old man peering through the Pond fence just to the North of my lily pad. Resolution on getting me 'HOME' appears to be not so easy. I have no idea why BYC can not access my (the Princess's email). They are on the contact list and the rest of the world including BYH can get through. Hey, I have given up two addictions. I can get over my BYC addiction. I think. :hide This much I have assured all, I will not be changing the Princess's email addy simply because BYC suddenly after 7 years has deemed it invalid. :duc

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
Ball game was good. I knew that you had problems with the weather and am glad that things have resolved. I can visit BYC, even PM, but am restricted from posting. I'm that little old man peering through the Pond fence just to the North of my lily pad. Resolution on getting me 'HOME' appears to be not so easy. I have no idea why BYC can not access my (the Princess's email). They are on the contact list and the rest of the world including BYH can get through. Hey, I have given up two addictions. I can get over my BYC addiction. I think. :hide This much I have assured all, I will not be changing the Princess's email addy simply because BYC suddenly after 7 years has deemed it invalid. :duc

Thanks... yeah, it was a heck of a pair of storms...

That is crazy!! Fight on!! Sour Power!! :ya

Sourland

True BYH Addict
Reaction score
Thanks... yeah, it was a heck of a pair of storms...

That is crazy!! Fight on!! Sour Power!! :ya

This has been going on since Sat. morning. I am a technoilliterate technophobe, and am inching towards the 'don't give a chit' point . Several folks including Nifty are trying to guide me. Much of what they say, I am quite certain, is in a foreign language. But have tried much of what was suggested only to find out that was not causing the problem. Things got wonky on my account on Friday. It turns out I was 'ignoring' drumstickdiva - NOT. A multitude of threads from 2007 showed up on my watched threads list. :ep And little red X's started showing up on the bottoms of posts on threads that I was reading. Umm, I don't think I did any of that. :ya

Ravyn

Loving the herd life
Reaction score
This has been going on since Sat. morning. I am a technoilliterate technophobe, and am inching towards the 'don't give a chit' point . Several folks including Nifty are trying to guide me. Much of what they say, I am quite certain, is in a foreign language. But have tried much of what was suggested only to find out that was not causing the problem. Things got wonky on my account on Friday. It turns out I was 'ignoring' drumstickdiva - NOT. A multitude of threads from 2007 showed up on my watched threads list. :ep And little red X's started showing up on the bottoms of posts on threads that I was reading. Umm, I don't think I did any of that. :ya

Well, that sounds just peachy... :(

I'm sorry... I feel for you... most of that chit I can't understand either... I'm lucky I figured out how to quote and post pics... I hope it gets resolved soon, miss you on the Pond... :hugs

Latest posts